Dr Shatha Attarbashi
Practices at: BMI The Beaumont Hospital
Dr Attarbashi’s main interests are vaginal surgery including vaginal hysterectomy, repair of vaginal prolapse, female urinary incontinence tape procedures, urethral bulking injection (Bulkamid), and abdominal hysterectomy. Her other area of interest is outpatient hysteroscopy and outpatient endometrial polypectomy.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Urogynaecologists
- Urogynaecology (utero vaginal prolapse and female urinary incontinence)
- Medical and surgical management of female urinary incontinence
- General benign gynaecology
- Menstrual disorders
- Postmenopausal bleeding
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)