Mr Shaukat Ali
MBBS, FRCS, DLO
Practices at: BMI The Park Hospital
After thorough investigations, he prides himself in explaining and reassuring the patient’s worries about their symptoms, which may include fear of contracting any serious illness. Mr Ali has in the past focused on major Head and Neck cancer and ear surgery for over 20 years. However, now he concentrates and specialises in children’s ENT and adult Rhinology (nose) problems and no longer practices Head and Neck Surgery.
- Tonsil and adenoid problems
- Glue ears
- Allergy of the nose
- Nasal blockage, sinusitis and nasal polyps
- Nasal catarrh and Post nasal drip
- Smell and taste problems
- Snoring and sleep apnoea issues
- Ear infections
- Hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo
- Feeling of a lump in the throat and hoarseness of voice
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Naso-endoscopy (assessment of nasal passages/ sinuses).
- Laryngoscopy (assessment of larynx and pharynx).
- Epley repositioning maneuver
- Hearing test (audiogram).
- Tinnitus advice (coping strategies and masking advice).
- Ear wax problems and suction clearance.
- MRI, CT and ultra-sound scans of the head and neck area where appropriate
- Nasal polypectomy
- Sinus surgery
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)