Besides his clinical activities, he is passionate about medical education, holds a postgraduate degree in medical education from University of Bedfordshire and teaches medical students and postgraduate doctors. He is active in medical research, and holds a doctorate degree in biomedical engineering from UCL. Mr Elnikety has presented his studies at national and international conferences and published scientific papers in prestigious medical journals.
- Elbow procedures: Tennis and golfer’s elbow, arthritis, debridement, tendon repair, ulnar nerve release/decompression/transposition, fracture fixation
- Hand and wrist procedures: carpal tunnel decompression, ganglion excision, trigger finger, Dupuytren's procedures, arthritis procedures, fracture fixations
- Shoulder procedures: Arthroscopic shoulder surgery, shoulder dislocations/instability, arthritis treatment, joint replacement, repair of torn tendons and ligaments, rotator cuff repair, shoulder and arm fracture fixations
- Upper limb surgery (Shoulder / Elbow / Hand)
- Direct Medico-legal Expert, MedCo accreditation (MedCo)
- Specialist Registration with licence to practice (GMC)
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society membership (BESS)
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand membership (BSSH)
- Medical protection society (MPS)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England Fellow (RCS)
- International society of trauma and orthopaedic surgery (SICOT)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)