He then undertook prestigious fellowships at both Wrightington Hospital and then the Pulvertaft Hand Centre.
He currently sub-specialises in Hand & Upper Limb Surgery at the Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. He is a father of three boisterous boys, enjoys travelling and exploring different cultures and cuisines.
- Hand & Wrist Disorders
- Joint Replacement & Wrist Arthroscopy
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Medical Protection Society
- The British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- The British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- European Wrist Arthroscopy Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)