Mr Siddharth Agrawal
MBBS, M.S, MRCOphth, FRCOphth (London)
Practices at: BMI The Highfield Hospital
Mr Siddharth Agrawal is a Consultant Ophthalmology with special interest in Glaucoma.
He obtained his basic medical qualifications from Kolkata, India. He has worked in Manchester Royal Eye Hospital for 6 years in Glaucoma, including 1 year as a clinical fellow in Glaucoma.
He is the lead for glaucoma services for Northern Care alliance which includes Fairfield General Hospital, Rochdale Infirmary and Oldham Hospitals. He is currently practising as a full time Consultant in Rochdale Infirmary.
Mr Agrawal is fully competent in cataract surgery (including complex cataract), general ophthalmologic conditions, medical, laser and surgical glaucoma procedures
- General ophthalmology conditions
- Cataract assessment and surgery
- Glaucoma medical management
- Glaucoma laser procedures
- Glaucoma surgical procedures including Trabeculectomy, Aqueous shunts (Baerveldt Tube) and minimally invasive glaucoma surgery
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Ophthalmogists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)