Founder of North London Knee Clinic, Mr Mellor qualified in 1992 from Manchester University Medical School. He has worked in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery since 1996. In 2003-4, he undertook an Orthopaedic Fellowship in Melbourne Australia, specialising in hip and knee surgery. He is a member of the British Orthopaedic Association and the British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK). Mr Mellor has gained experience in computer navigation for knee replacement surgery. He also has an interest in accelerated rehabilitation after joint replacement surgery.
- Hip replacements including hip resurfacing
- Revision hip replacements
- Ligament reconstruction surgery
- Surgery for patello-femoral disease, including patellar dislocation
- Knee arthroscopic (keyhole) surgery including meniscal repair techniques and cartilage repair
- Re-alignment osteotomies, partial and total knee replacements and revision knee replacements
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- International Society of Arthroscopy Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)