Mr Roche graduated in Galway, Ireland in 2000 with an honours medical degree. He obtained a MD qualification based on the application of gene therapy to the treatment of joint arthritis based at the REMEDI Centre.
Mr Roche has published work in prominent orthopaedic journals and is currently a reviewer for a number of publications including BMJ Case Reports and the JSES.
Having completed fellowships at the renowned Pulvertaft Hand Centre in Derby and Wrightington Hospital, Mr Roche started to work as an Orthopaedic Consultant based at the Royal Oldham Hospital and Rochdale Infirmary in 2014.
He treats orthopaedic conditions of the hand, wrist and elbow.
- Hand, wrist and elbow trauma
- Orthopaedic pathology of the hand, wrist and elbow including Carpal Tunnel surgery
- Peripheral nerve compression of the upper limb
- Dupuytren’s Contracture (including revision surgery)
- Small joint replacement in the hand
- PRP injections for tennis and golfers elbow
- Management of arthritis in the hand and wrist
- Wrist arthroscopic procedures
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- British Shoulder and Elbow Society (BSES)