Dr Simon Roche
Consultant Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
MB BAO BCh (Hons), MD, FRCSGlasg (Tr&Orth), EBHSDip
Practices at: BMI The Highfield Hospital
Mr Roche has published work in prominent orthopaedic journals and is currently a reviewer for a number of publications including BMJ Case Reports and the JSES.
Having completed fellowships at the renowned Pulvertaft Hand Centre in Derby and Wrightington Hospital, Mr Roche started to work as an Orthopaedic Consultant based at the Royal Oldham Hospital and Rochdale Infirmary in 2014.
He treats orthopaedic conditions of the hand, wrist and elbow.
- Hand, wrist and elbow trauma
- Orthopaedic pathology of the hand, wrist and elbow including Carpal Tunnel surgery
- Peripheral nerve compression of the upper limb
- Dupuytren’s Contracture (including revision surgery)
- Small joint replacement in the hand
- PRP injections for tennis and golfers elbow
- Management of arthritis in the hand and wrist
- Wrist arthroscopic procedures
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- British Shoulder and Elbow Society (BSES)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)