Dr Mansoor worked at Imperial and University London College Hospitals and is now a Consultant Dermatologist at Barnet Hospital. He is currently the only physician with triple board certification in Anti-Ageing Medicine. Dr Mansoor provides comprehensive dermatology, skin cancer and cosmetic surgery treatments. He regularly runs courses on treatment injections, filler injections and peels, lectures on facial rejuvenation and ageing skin in international meetings.
He is a scientific director in various conferences and adviser in the cosmetic industry. He is professionally affiliated with all leading dermatological societies and plays an active role in dermatological professional bodies. He is one of a new breed of physicians who practices a holistic approach in skin care and global rejuvenation, combining the best of surgical, non-surgical and medical therapeutics.
- Adult and paediatric skin, nail and hair conditions
- Skin cancer
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Scar correction
- Cosmetic non-surgical & surgical treatments
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Royal Free London NHS Trust
- St. John's Institute of Dermatology
- British Association of Dermatologists
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- World Society of Anti Ageing Medicine
- European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- European Society of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dermatology
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)