Dr Sriramulu Tharakaram
MBBS(Madras), MD, FRCPIre, FRCPLond, D.Derm. (Madras), FAAD
Practices at: BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital
His first consultant appointment in Dudley was in 1995 moving over to Tunbridge Wells in 2001 and under Medway since 2008.He lectures regularly to GP’s, nurses and pharmacists and he has an interest in History of Medicine.
- Adult and paediatric dermatology
- Skin cancers
- Skin cancer surgery
- Patch testing
- Photodynamic therapy
- British Association of Dermatologists
- St John’s Hospital Dermatological Society
- SE Thames Dermatological Society
- American Academy of Dermatology
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- British Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, Leprologists
- Indian Society of Pediatric Dermatology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)