In 2006, Mr Kettlewell took up a full-time post as a Consultant Vascular Surgeon within NHS Lanarkshire where he worked for 13 years. Whilst working within NHS Lanarkshire, Mr Kettlewell was at various times the Deputy Clinical Director for Surgery and Lead Clinician for Vascular Surgery.
In 2007, Mr Kettlewell started the Glasgow Vein Clinic where he is the Founder and Lead Clinician. The Glasgow Vein Clinic has a firmly established reputation in providing modern treatment practices and technologies for patients with varicose veins.
Mr Kettlewell has also worked privately at BMI Healthcare since 2006 and was the Vice-Chairman of the Ross Hall Hospital Medical Advisory Committee before becoming the Chairman in 2015. He is now Clinical Chair of the hospital.
Since leaving the NHS in 2019, Mr Kettlewell now concentrates solely on his venous practice to provide a dedicated, specialist varicose vein service at BMI Ross Hall Hospital, BMI Kings Park Hospital and BMI Carrick Glen Hospital.
- Varicose veins diagnosis and treatment
- Minimally invasive varicose veins treatments
- EndoVenous Laser Ablation Treatment (EVLA / EVLT)
- RadioFrequency Ablation Treatment (RFA)
- Ultrasound Guided Foam Sclerotherapy (UGFS)
- Thread vein sclerotherapy
- General Medical Council
- European Society for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Association of Sclerotherapists
- Information Commissioner Registrant
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)