Dr Stephen Bianchi
Consultant Respiratory Physician
BSc(Hons) MBChB PhD FRCP
Practices at: BMI Thornbury Hospital
He has a broad clinical and research portfolio and is active in several educational and managerial roles. He has an Honorary Senior Lectureship at the University of Sheffield, where he is involved in the education of trainee doctors and medical students. The service offered through BMI Thornbury Hospital is predominantly an outpatient service although inpatient management is also possible.
- General respiratory and internal medicine
- Interstitial lung disease/pulmonary fibrosis
- Unexplained breathlessness
- Sleep and ventilation medicine including obstructive sleep apnoea
- Sleep studies
- British Medical Association
- British Thoracic Society
- European Thoracic Society
- British Sleep Society
- Yorkshire Thoracic Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)