Mr Osborne trained at Salford University and since qualifying he has worked in a wide variety of settings including at a specialist Diabetes centre, foot and ankle orthopaedic clinic and children's orthopaedic clinic.
Mr Osborne uses a plantar pressure measurement system to investigate the effectiveness of orthotics. He currently holds the post of Hon Research Fellow at Staffs University. He also work as an expert witness providing reports for court.
- Plantar pressure measurement and Gait analysis
- Sports injuries
- Foot and ankle problems
- Paediatrics; Occupational Health
- Biomechanics and the provision of orthoses to resolve biomechanical problems
- International Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- British Health Professionals in Rheumatology
- British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists
- Health Professionals Council
- European Society of Movement Analysis
- Healthy Footwear Group
- International Group of Footwear and Biomechanics
- Expert Witness Institute