Mr Stephen Paul Cavanagh
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
MBChB, MD, FRCS(Gen)
Practices at: BMI The Duchy Hospital
He has a busy vascular surgical practice, undertaking all types of arterial and venous surgery. He has a particular interest in carotoid, aortic and lower limb arterial surgery including endovascular aneurysm repair. He is also interested in venous disease and undertakes the full range of treatment options for venous disease including minimally invasive techniques.
His NHS workload includes the York and Harrogate areas. He is actively involved in undergradualte and postgraduate education and runs the Royal College of Surgeons of England Care of the Criticall Ill Surgical Patient Course in York.
- Varicose vein treatment including surgery, minimally invasive treatments (VNUS or radiofrequency ablation), sclerotherapy
- Treatment for hyperhidrosis (thoracoscopic sympathectomy)
- All types of arterial surgery (open and endovascular aortic aneurysm surgery, carotid surgery for stroke prevention, lower limb bypass surgery, renal access surgery and diabetic lower limb complications.)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Vascular Society
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britaing and Ireland
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
- York Medical Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)