Mr Stephen Prescott
MD, FRCSED (Urol)
Practices at: BMI The Duchy Hospital
In 1995, he moved to Leeds to become Consultant Urologist to Leeds Teaching Hospitals and Honorary Senior Lecturer to the University of Leeds. Previous Yorkshire Cancer Network Urology Group Chair, BAUS Section of Oncology Committee member, Clinical Lead for Urology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals. Sixty publications mainly in the field of urology.
- Urological Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- General Urology
- Robotically assisted urological surgery
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer Group (EORTC GU Group)
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- St James’ University Hospital, Leeds
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)