Mr Stuart Robertson
Consultant ENT & Head & Neck Surgeon
BSc(Hons) MBChB FRCSGlasg(ORL-HNS)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
Stuart also offers expertise in the investigation of neck lumps (e.g. enlarged lymph glands) and is an experienced parotid (salivary gland) surgeon. Stuart's postgraduate training took place within the West of Scotland and was completed with an International Head & Neck Fellowship undertaken at the Monash Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia.
He currently works as a full-time specialist Head & Neck Surgeon for NHS Greater Glasgow with clinics at Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Gartnavel General Hospital and Stobhill Hospitals.
- Laryngology - voice disorders (hoarseness, weakness of the voice)
- Pharyngeal symptoms (swallowing difficulty, sore throat)
- Neck lumps (specialist investigation and management)
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology (including cancer of the throat, parotid gland or other salivary gland tumours)
- British Association of Head & Neck Surgical Oncologists (BAHNO)
- ENT-UK Head & Neck ENT Scotland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)