Dr Stuart Rochow
Practices at: BMI Albyn Hospital
- Edinburgh graduate, trained in Edinburgh/Manchester/Cornwall.
- Since 2006, Consultant Physician, NHS Grampian and Honorary Senior Lecturer Aberdeen University.
- Previously, Consultant Physician Fife Acute Hospitals and Honorary Senior Lecturer Edinburgh University (1996-2005)
- Movement disorders
- Unexplained falls/syncope
- Testosterone deficiency syndrome
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)