He is passionate about teaching and is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, Educational supervisor for Foundation Doctors and GMC accredited National Trainer.
He is also on the panel for selection of Specialist Registrars. He is keen on research and has published several original studies in peer reviewed scientific journals
Mr Sudeendra Doddi’s specialist area of interest is breast cancer – both diagnosis and surgical treatment including Oncoplastic procedures.
- Association of Breast surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- British Association of Thyroid and Endocrine surgeons
- The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Kings College NHS Foundation Trust, Princess Royal University Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)