Dr Sujata Gupta
MBBS, M.D., MRCOG, MSc Advanced Gynae Endoscopy
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
She has additional training in advanced minimal access/keyhole laparoscopic surgery from the University of Surrey. Her area of expertise is benign gynaecology, and she is an expert in medical and surgical treatment of complex endometriosis. Most of her surgery including hysterectomies and myomectomies are performed through keyhole. She is also an expert in robotic surgery.
Dr Gupta has developed nationally recognised endometriosis services and teaches laparoscopic surgery to other fellow consultants.
In addition, Dr Gupta is also a Menopause specialist and is recognised by British Menopause Society.
- Pelvic pain, menstrual / period problems
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovaries
- Abnormal discharge
- Insertion of mirena
- Insertion and removal of nexplanon
- Bartholin's cyst / abcess
- Pelvic inflammatry disease PID
- Cervical smears
- Vulval itching
- Vulval skin disorders
- Lichen sclerosis
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- British Society of Gynae Endoscopy
- British Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Screening
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)