His general practice is at Longrove Surgery Barnet and has a keen interest in medical education. He is involved with teaching and examining medical students at University College London. He is also a GP appraiser .
He has a passion for Aesthetic medicine and specialises in Fractional Laser treatments for Facial Acne scarring and treats a variety of facial conditions from fine wrinkles around around the eyes to skin peel treatments for facial hyperpigmentation. He trained with Dr Jean Carruthers to use a combination of lasers and antiwrinkle injections.
- Laser treatments for Facial Acne Scarring, Thread veins, Madonna Eye Lift, Hair Removal.
- Facial Peels for Hyper Pigmentation. Acne and Melasma.
- General Practice with interests in Cardiology and Diabetes
- GP Tutor and Examiner for University College London
- GP Appraiser
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Laser Association
- International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)