Dr Sushen Bhattacharyya
Consultant Physician & Geriatrician
MBBS (Gold Medal), DTM&H (Gold Medal), FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
Dr Bhattacharyya completed his registrar rotation predominately at St Marys Hospital, London. As fellow of the royal college of physicians of London, Dr Bhattacharyya is a consultant physician and orthogeriatrics. He specialises in complex medical problems of all ages, perioperative medicine, blackouts, collapse and cardio neurovascular medicine. Dr Bhattacharyya also manages complex surgical problems, working very closely with general, urology, vascular, orthopaedic and colorectal surgeons.
Dr Bhattacharyya is a celebrated teacher and a recipient of excellence awards for teaching and clinical work.
- General medicine
- Complex medicine for elderly, falls and blackouts
- Loss of consciousness
- Orthogeriatrics including perioperative care
- Perioperative management of complex medical problems
- Medical problems associated with dementia and cognitive impairment
- Cardiovascular problems in the elderly
- Osteoporosis and bone health
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Royal College of Physicians of London
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)