He completed basic surgical training in Oxford Deanery, and higher specialty training in the West Midlands and he has achieved fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and European Board of Urology.
He is actively involved in teaching and training of future specialists at undergraduate and post-graduate level. He regularly attends national and international meetings.
Mr Shahzad strongly believes in delivering compassion and excellence in care.
Minimally invasive treatment including keyhole procedures for conditions affecting kidneys, laser treatment of prostate enlargement and stone disease. He specialises in diagnostics and treatment of kidney, prostate and bladder cancer with endoscopic and laser techniques
- Blood in the water (suspected bladder cancer)
- Epididymal cyst excision
- Hydrocele (fluid around the testis) repair
- Incontinence and overactive bladder management
- Investigations for infertility, raised PSA (suspected prostate cancer)
- Key hole surgery for varicoceles and microsurgical repair
- Laser treatment for prostate enlargement
- Laser treatment of bladder stones
- Transurethral resection of prostate (TURP) for enlarged prostate
- Ureterorenoscopy and laser treatment of kidney stones
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- European Association of Urology
- American Urology Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)