Mr Tariq Zaman
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBChB, FRCS (Orth)
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
He is also the orthopaedic coordinator for the final British College of Osteopathic Medicine based in North London. Mr Zaman is engaged in clinical and laboratory based research on treatment of conditions of the upper limb.
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist surgery (arthroscopic and arthroplasty)
- Complex upper limb trauma
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)