Dr Tariq Siddiq Bhatti
FRCPCH, MRCPI, MBBS
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
He has special interest in children with Kidney/bladder problems and in children with blood disorders/cancers.
- Childhood infections
- Headaches, faints
- Coughs colds and recurrent infections & fevers
- Diarrhoea and sickness
- Bowel disorders like constipation, tummy pains, sickness, babies with colic and reflux
- Children with milk allergy
- Hay fever
- Growth (poor weight gain) and developmental disorders
- Bleeding disorders, bruises
- Children with birth marks, haemangiomas
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatricians, London
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- NHS at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)