Mr Thomas Edward Dixon
FdSc Hearing Aid Audiology, CECP Clinical Earcare Practitioner
Practices at: BMI The Droitwich Spa Hospital
In 2011 he became the Director and Principal Audiologist at the Worcester Hearing Centre. The hearing assessment consultations he conducts include all the relevant audiometric testing and tympanometry. Mr Dixon qualified with the British Society of hearing aid audiologists as a clinical ear care practitioner and offers advice on ear wax management and removal using irrigation and micro-suction.
He has experience in working with all the world’s leading hearing aid brands and fits the latest in hearing innovation technology including the Phonak Lyric deep fitting invisible device, the only hearing aid that can be worn for at least 3 months at a time without taking it out giving rise to the name of a truly invisible hearing system.
As an Independent Registered Hearing Aid Audiologist he can advise on and fit a full range of private high quality digital hearing aids and provide a wide range of customised hearing protection devices for work and leisure.
- Diagnostic private hearing and tinnitus assessments for children and adults
- Development of customised rehabilitation programmes for hearing and tinnitus difficulties
- Ear wax management – irrigation and micro suction
- Consultant approved Independent Registered Hearing Aid Audiologist who can advise on and fit full range of private high quality digital hearing aids and provide a wide range of customised hearing protection devices for work and leisure
- Health Care Professionals Council (02131)
- British Society Of Hearing Aid Audiologists (4415)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)