Mr Thomas Raymond
Consultant General Surgeon
BA (Hons), MBBS, FRCS
Practices at: BMI The Lancaster Hospital
Mr Raymond has a wide interest in colorectal and general surgery with a specialist interest in laparoscopic surgery, haemorrhoidal disease, complex hernias and endoscopy.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery including hernia repairs
- Bowel Resections
- Endoscopy Haemorrhoid treatment
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)