Mr Thomas Roberton Redfern
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MCh Orth, FRCS, MB, ChB
However, his main interest has always been in shoulder and elbow surgery and this now occupies about 95% of his time. He has a keen interest in osteoporosis and am a very strong believer in early intervention to prevent fragility fractures.
- All aspects of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Childrens Orthopaedics
- Trauma Surgery
- Work Related Injuries and Work Related Trauma
- British Shoulder & Elbow Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- Northern Upper Limb Group
- Liverpool Orthopaedic Circle
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)