Mr Halsey has published, presented and won national prizes for research articles on a variety of subjects. Mr Halsey holds the European Diploma in Hand Surgery and his expertise permits him membership of the European Wrist Arthroscopy Society, the British Society for Surgery of the Hand and the British Mountain Medicine Society. Away from work he enjoys a variety of outdoor pursuits with his wife and three children.
- Management of acute and chronic hand and wrist trauma
- Adult hand and wrist injuries
- Tendon injury and dysfunction, including trigger digits
- Nerve surgery, including carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Dupuytren’s surgery and injections, including collagenase
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Ganglion surgery
- Arthroscopic wrist surgery
- Climbers hand injuries
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Society of Surgery for the Hand
- European Wrist Arthroscopy Society
- British Mountain Medicine Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)