Mr Tom Collin
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
MBBS, MRCS, FRCS(plast)
Practices at: BMI Woodlands Hospital
Mr Collin completed his training in 2010 after his specialist Fellowship in breast and general reconstructive surgery in Adelaide, Australia.
He has been a consultant at the University Hospital of North Durham since April 2010 and regularly attends the Darlington Memorial Hospital for clinics. He is developing the breast reconstruction service for the Durham region and is a core member of the Skin Cancer team.
Mr Collin is interested in all aspects of plastic and aesthetic surgery in addition to his work in breast reconstruction.
Mr Collin is comfortable dealing with the following conditions/scenarios:
• Breast surgery – asymmetry correction, augmentation and reduction techniques.
• Body contouring – Abdominoplasty, Body lifting, Thigh reduction, Brachioplasty and liposuction/lipomodelling/fat injection techniques.
• Hand Surgery – common elective conditions.
• Hand Trauma – including bony and soft tissue reconstruction, macro and micro-replantation.
• Lower Limb Trauma – all aspects and reconstructive techniques.
• Skin malignancy – including nodal dissections and sarcoma management.
• Wound and Scar – management of complex wounds and scars using a broad range of techniques and dressings.
- Breast reconstruction
- Skin cancer treatment
- Hand injuries
- Cosmetic and aesthetic practice
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS – full member)
- General Medical Council Specialist Register
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)