Dr Tony Chow
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
He graduated from The Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1990. He did his specialist cardiology training at Imperial College. He is accredited in General Medicine, coronary intervention, electrophysiology and devices for heart failure.
He has been a Young Investigator finalist in The European Society of Cardiology and The Rosanne Deganni Cardiology awards in the USA.
He was appointed as a Consultant Cardiologist in 2002 at The Royal Berkshire and The Heart Hospital UCLH, he now works at BartsHealth the largest cardiac centre in the UK, where he is an Honorary Senior Lecturer with clinical, academic and teaching roles.
He is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Physician and an examiner for the University of London for higher degrees.
He is a regular peer reviewer for high impact cardiac journals.
- Consultant Cardiologist at The Royal Berkshire Hospital and Barts Heart Center in London
- Examiner for higher degrees at The University of London
- Cardiac arrhythmias including atrial fibrillation, VT and SVT, simple and complex atrial flutters
- Cardiac devices: cardiac resynchronisation, ICD and leadless pacing
- Left atrial appendage occlusion devices to prevent AF related stroke
- Complex and conventional electrophysiology, complex 3D mapping of human cardiac arrhythmias
- Complex cardiac devices for heart failure, prevention of sudden death and lead extraction
- Research supervisor of MD and PhD fellows
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of Heart Rhythm Congress
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)