Dr Umesh Basavaraju
MBBS, MRCP UK, PhD FRCPE
Practices at: BMI Albyn Hospital
Inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative colitis & Crohn’s disease) and advanced endoscopy (Bowel cancer screening, polypectomy, Endoscopic ultrasound, ERCP) are his areas of specialist interest in Gastroenterology.
Furthermore, he completed a fellowship in advanced endoscopy and has had wide experience in the endoscopic management of colonic polyps, gall stone disease, bile duct and pancreatic conditions.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Advanced endoscopic procedures
- Bowel cancer screening colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy and EMR
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP)
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Scottish Society of Gastroenterology
- European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)