Mr Venkatesh Balaji
Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon
BSc, BM, FRCS (T&O)
Practices at: BMI Hendon Hospital
In 2014, he was appointed as a consultant spinal surgeon at the West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust. Mr Balaji’s work as a spinal surgeon involves all areas of treatment of the degenerative spine, with an interest in minimally invasive surgical techniques. Mr Balaji has published several scientific papers and has presented his work in both national and international meetings in the field of spinal surgery.
- Degenerative conditions of the cervical and lumbar spine
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery including fusions, decompressions and microdiscectomies
- Injection therapies
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)