Mr Vernon Geh
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
BMedSci, BM BS, FRCOphth
Practices at: BMI Southend Private Hospital
I completed my registrar training in London at Moorfields Eye Hospital and St. Georges University Hospital.
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Treatment of Strabismus
- Small incision cataract surgery
I spent a further 2 years training in my sub-specialist field in strabismus and paediatric ophthalmology at Moorfields and Great Ormond Street, London. I was appointed consultant Ophthalmologist at Southend University Hospital in 2003.
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Department of Ophthalmology, Southend University Hospital NHS trust
- College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal Society of Medicine
- American Association of Ophthalmologists
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)