Ms Vicky Kirkwood
Audiologist and Hearing Aid Dispenser
BAA Parts 1 & 2
Practices at: BMI The Lancaster Hospital
- An established independent practice with over 30 years' experience.
- Full diagnostic hearing assessment to ENT and medicolegal standards.
- Wax removal by fully qualified and experienced audiologists using both irrigation and microsuction.
- Supply and aftercare of bespoke hearing aids selected and fitted to the client's individual needs.
- Specialist in tinnitus assessment and management
- Specialist management of profound and complex hearing losses
- Supply of custom-made hearing protection
- Health and Care Professions Council [HCPC]
- Member of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists [BSHAA]
- Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Corporate Member of the British Tinnitus Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)