He works at Frimley Health Foundation Trust and is based at Wexham Park Hospital, where he has been a consultant since 2003 and has a vast experience in general medicine and cardiovascular diseases and cerebrovascular diseases in the elderly. He works in the acute medicine department and runs the Rapid Access Syncope Clinic for the Trust. He performs Head-Up Tilt Tests, a diagnostic service for the management of blackouts of unknown aetiology, under the cardiology department.
- Heart failure and general medical problems
- Cardiac syncope (unexplained loss of consciousness, near faints, palpitations, POTS)
- Heart failure
- Strokes/TIA, memory impairment
- Falls and gait disorders
- Parkinsonism in the elderly
- General medical problems (weight loss, tiredness, breathlessness, dizziness)
- Royal College of Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- British Geriatric Society
- General Medical Council
- Medical & Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)