Mr Vijay Ramani
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
His other specialist operations including radical cystectomy and neobladder reconstruction, partial nephrectomy for small renal tumours, radical nephrectomy and complex inferior vena cava surgery. He also undertakes surgery for testis cancer including primary orchidectomy and retroperitoneal lymph node dissection.
He is a Lecturer of the European School of Urology. He has given many lectures both regional , nationally and internationally on Urological cancers and regularly recruits patients to trials through the specialist MDT set up. He also consults on the prostate and issues surrounding men’s health.
He sees patients with elevated (raised) PSA and performs both TRUS biopsies and Template guided biopsies for patients with increased psa levels. He provides a specialist opinion for patients passing blood in their urine (both frank haematuria and dipstik haematuria) and lower urinary tract symptoms. He also sees patients with testis lump (testicular or scrotal masses) and kidney (renal) mass or lump.
- Urological oncology: Diagnostic work -up and Treatment
- Prostate: Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy (Robotic Radical Prostatectomy) for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Disease including BPH / Prostatism
- raised PSA
- Renal (Kidney) cancer: Partial (including Robotic Partial)
- Radical Nephrectomy including Complex Renal Tumours with IVC Invasion
- Bladder Cancer: TUR-BT
- Radical Cystectomy and Neobladder Reconstruction
- Testis lumps / swellings including Retroperitoneal Surgery for Testis Cancer
- General Urology including Diagnostic Urology for haematuria (Blood in urine)
- recent Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Abdominal pain/Pelvic Pain
- Prostate problems - BPH / LUTS / Urinary Retention Adrenal Tumours
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- British Association of Urological Surgeons - Oncology
- British Medical Association
- European Association of Urology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)