She was the main author of a review article on the role of anaesthetist in sickle cell crisis, which was published in BJA, garnered international interest. Dr Vijay joined Greenwich Hospital as Consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine in 1998. She plays an active role in GP education and has undertaken numerous presentations.
- Interventional pain medicine
- Radiofrequency neuro modulation and ablation
- Royal College of Anaesthetists UK
- Member of Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Member of Faculty of Pain Medicine – UK
- Member of British Pain Society
- Member of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine USA
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)