Mr Vikas Malik
MBBS, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT), MNAMS, MRCS, DOHNS, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Practices at: BMI The Beaumont Hospital
He graduated from King George Medical University in India and completed a Master’s in ENT. He was awarded the best candidate award. He then undertook a further three years training as a senior registrar in otology and skull base surgery.
He moved to the UK in 2003 and completed the UK ENT training in North West England and Cambridge. He was awarded ‘Completion Certificate of Training’ by the UK Joint Committee on Higher Surgical Training and is on the GMC Specialist Register with Licence to practice.
He takes time to explain things properly to the patients and answers all their queries and concerns. He works closely with the patients to formulate a personalised treatment plan. He believes in providing a safe and high quality patient care.
He was awarded a 'Bronze Badge' for improving quality of patient care and declared 'Quality Champion' in the Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust. He was nominated by patients for the prestigious ‘Blackpool Gazette’s Patients Award 2015’ for providing excellent care.
He is passionate about medical undergraduate and postgraduate education and training, and has been awarded 'Certificate of Excellence in Education' by North West School of Surgery for two years in a row. He is Honorary Senior Lecturer in Edge Hill University and has been the Assessment Lead for Liverpool medical undergraduates at Blackpool. Mr Malik has keen interest in research and has published widely and presented in several national and international conferences. He is also Honorary Associate Editor of BMC Ear Nose & Throat Disorders, a peer reviewed indexed ENT journal.
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of ENT UK
- Member of British Society of Otology
- Member of Meniere’s Society
- Member of British Tinnitus Association
- Member of Facial Plastics Surgery UK
- Member of Medical Defence Union
- Management of ear problems (including discharging ears, cholesteatoma, ear drum perforation, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, mastoid surgery, hearing loss management, ossiculoplasty, stapes surgery)
- Management of balance problems including Meniere's disease, labyrinthitis
- Tinnitus management
- Nose and sinus surgery, allergy and runny nose
- Cosmetic surgery of ear and nose
- Management of snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea, voice problems, and throat problems
- Balloon sinus surgery and balloon dilatation of blocked eustachian tubes
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)