Dr Vinotha Nadarajah
Consultant Interventional Radiologist
MB BS, MRCS, FRCR
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
My primary medical qualification is from University College London. I completed basic surgical training and gained my MRCS. I spent 6 months volunteering in South Africa for a Missionary Hospital before returning to the UK to undertake Specialist Training in Radiology on the Manchester Training Scheme.
I have several years’ experience as a Consultant Interventional Radiologist at the Manchester Royal Infirmary.
I regularly teach the Year 3 undergraduates as well as supervising the Year 5 students within the department.I am involved in the regular teaching of our specialist trainees and have been invited to talk on various conferences in my sub specialist field.
- Royal College of Radiologists
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Abdominal imaging, in particular oncological imaging
- Hepato-biliary and pancreatic imaging
- Upper GI imaging
- Lymphoma and myeloma imaging
- Interventional procedures including biliary, oesophageal, colonic and renal interventions
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)