Dr Vishwajit Hegde
Consultant Clinical Neurophysiologist
MBBS, MD(Med), MD(Neurology, FRCP(Lond&Edin)
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Dr Hegde has produced multiple publications, as part of research from his extensive clinical practice after serving in his field for many years.
Dr Hegde has previously served as a clinical lecturer in Neurology at the KEM Hospital, Mumbai University. Dr Hegde continues to work as a Consultant Neurophysiologist & Neurologist at the University Hospitals of Coventry & Warwickshire.
- Clinical Neurophysiology EMG/NCS
- Neuromuscular disorders
- General Neurology
- Association of British Neurologists
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (London & Edinburgh)
- Medical and Dental Defence Union GB
- British Medical Association
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- European Academy of Neurology
- ILAE (International League Against Epilepsy)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)