Mr Vivek Shanker
Consultant ENT Surgeon
MBBS, MS(ENT), FRCSEd (ORL_HNS)
Practices at: BMI Woodlands Hospital
I Started ENT training in India, moved to the UK and completed 4 years of training in the Oxford ENT training rotation. I completed my ENT training in the Newcastle ENT rotation in 2004.
- Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery
- Benign salivary gland surgery
- General ENT including Paediatric ENT disorders
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)