- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Knee surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Sports Knee injuries
- Meniscal injuries
- Meniscal repair
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction (ACL)
- Posterior Cruciate ligament reconstruction (PCL)
- Multi-ligament reconstructions
- Patella femoral instability surgery
- Arthroscopic meniscal repair
- Knee arthroscopy
- Osteotomy surgery,
- Realignment surgery
- Chondral repair & resurfacing
- Partial Knee replacements
- Oxford partial knee
- Total knee replacements
- Total knee arthroplasty
- Patient specific Instrumentation
- Revision knee arthroplasty
- Revision knee replacements.
Mr Jackson is part of the Oxford Knee Group, He works closely with other surgeons and Academics from Oxford University. The group has a range of research interests from basic science research in understanding how and why Osteoarthritis in the knee develops, through to psychological profiling and looking at factors that influence outcomes from surgical procedures. He helps supervise a number of clinical and research fellows.
Press and publications
Mr Jackson has over 40 peer-reviewed publications, a range of book chapters, and is regularly asked to present work at meetings around the world.
Current NHS and /or University Posts
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Oxford University Hospitals Foundation Trust.