Mr William Kuteesa
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
Mr Kuteesa has practised at consultant level at the Royal Berkshire Hospital (RBH) since 2008 where he teaches urogynaecological surgery including laparoscopic procedures. He also leads on Outpatient Hysteroscopy at the RBH.
He has undergone extensive training in gynaecological ultrasound and in the care of patients presenting with gynaecological emergencies.
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Outpatient hysteroscopy
Membership of professional bodies
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Urogynaecologists
- International Urogynaecological Association
- International Continence Society
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- American Academy of Gynaecological Laparoscopists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)