Dr Yasseen Al-Nae'Eb was appointed as a consultant in Bedford Hospital in April 2012. He is currently the lead for upper gastro-intestinal and pancreato-biliary cancers. His practice includes: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, Hepatology, Pancreato-Biliary Diseases. He also has a large cohort of patients with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Dyspepsia/Gastro-oesophageal Disease as well as Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Accredited Endoscopy trainer.
He is currently the Clinical Lead for Cancer Services in the trust.
Outside of his consultancy work Dr Al-Nae'Eb likes to/ takes and interest in swimming, reading, Travelling and has special interest in Italian cars.
- Upper/lower GI cancer
- Pancreatic and biliary disorders including gall bladder diseases
- Dyspepsia, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, and Barrett’s Oesophagus
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver disease
- Endoscopy: Gastroscopy, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP
Dr Al-Naeeb has been involved in few trials through his role as clinical lead for gastrointestinal cancers, and has few published papers in therapeutic endoscopy, and hepato-pancreato-biliary disorders
- British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- British Association for the Study of the Liver
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physician-London (RCPLon)
- Consultant Gastroenterologist- Bedford Hospital
- Interference with the lower gut–liver axis induces remission of primary sclerosing cholangitis in a patient with ulcerative colitis John Ong, Leila Mebarek, Michael Bath, Carla Swift, Babur Javaid, Jenish Patel, Yasseen Al-Naeeb https://bmjopengastro.bmj.com/content/5/1/e000239
- Does colectomy affect the progression of primary sclerosing cholangitis? A systematic review and meta-analysis John Ong, Michael F. Bath, Carla Swift, Yasseen Al-Naeeb https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6204254/
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)