- Can I request to have my NHS treatment at one of your hospitals?
Using the NHS e-Referral Service, your doctor can refer you to have treatment at one of our hospitals. The e-Referral Service allows you to choose the time, date and hospital or clinic for your required treatment.
- Can I be treated at the weekend?
Yes. Some outpatient appointments and some admissions can take place at the weekend. Times will vary depending on the type of treatment you are having.
If you want to have a weekend appointment, we are more likely to meet your wishes if you can be flexible about the hospital location.
- Can children be seen through the eReferral service at BMI Healthcare?
Currently we are not seeing patients under 18 years through the e-Referral service.
- Will there be a record of my treatment?
Yes. A letter will be sent to your GP, detailing the treatment you have received and the intended follow up plans. Additional details will be provided where these are considered helpful. You will receive a copy of this letter when you are discharged.
- I have a question about my appointment, how can I get in touch?
If you have been referred through the NHS e-Referral Service please call the hospital where you have an appointment directly. Search our hospitals.
- Why should I choose to have my NHS treatment at a BMI Healthcare Hospital?
At BMI we treat NHS patients with the same premium level of care as our private patients, at no extra cost. You will be seen by a consultant personally, who will care for you throughout your treatment.