Save time and gain peace of mind by getting your medical concerns treated by our experienced general physicians within 4 hours. General Medical Admissions offers around the clock medical care and treatment for a broad range of conditions and illnesses*.
Did you know your GP can refer you directly into our medical team?
Did you know you or a relative can call our medical team directly and arrange your own admission into hospital without the need for a GP referral?
Discover why you should choose us for your medical care
- 24/7 direct access to our service with a fast and efficient admission process
- Consultant led service so you have the reassurance that you are being cared for by a specialist, experienced consultant physician, backed up by a dedicated nursing team providing high quality, personalised care
- Your own private en-suite bedroom will make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible
- Our general medical service is insurer approved meaning you should be covered by your private medical insurance policy**
- If you do not have private medical insurance, we offer a pay for yourself package price option***
Click on the link of your local hospital to find out more or to arrange admission:
If you require assistance with transportation to the hospital, you should discuss this with the medical team who will be able to assist you.
Terms and conditions
- * We do not accept admissions for any person under the age of 18 years old. There are various medical conditions that we are unable to accept. When you contact us the nurse on the phone will ask you some questions to make sure you are suitable for admission.
- ** Please check the detail of your insurance policy with your insurer directly.
- *** Our fixed price pay for yourself package includes accommodation, daily consultant visits, nursing care, low cost drugs and pathology, and access to healthcare professionals such as physiotherapists. The price does not include the initial consultant fee, imaging and diagnostics, high cost drugs and pathology and consultations or care provided by other specialist consultants. For patients paying for themselves, we will ask for credit card details upon admission to act as a holding deposit.