About our GP Service
Your private GP will take a proactive and complete approach to your health, providing you and your family with quality ongoing medical care. They will offer personal, confidential advice and you will be given your own personal health record to help you keep track of your wellbeing alongside your doctor.
What we offer
Private GP service is offered within a modern, fully equipped hospital allowing fast access to specialised diagnostics like blood tests, x-rays and scans. Our test results are usually available within 48 hours and if needed your GP can make an immediate referral to consultants and specialists at the hospital.
Why go private for GP appointments?
Private GP appointments are readily available offering speedy and easy access. The private GP service also offers flexibility through convenient appointment times with many GPs working early mornings, evenings and even weekends. Often appointment times are extended to ensure patients are seen and all concerns properly discussed and explored. Quality of care is not compromised by time constraints.
The access to high quality diagnostics and quick referrals mean that patients can progress with treatment as soon as possible which can be crucial when serious conditions are found. A smooth transition to wider healthcare services, specialist care and facilities will provide extra reassurance in times of illness or anxiety.
Where can I get a Private GP appointment?
Private GP Services are offered at the following hospitals:
- BMI The Albyn Hospital, Aberdeen
- BMI The Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle, Manchester
- BMI Bath Clinic, Bath
- BMI Carrick Glen Hospital, Ayr, Ayrshire
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, Harrow, Middlesex
- BMI Hendon Hospital, Hendon, London
- BMI The Highfield Hospital, Rochdale, Lancashire
- BMI The Huddersfield Hospital, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- BMI The Kings Oak Hospital, Enfield, London
- BMI The Manor Hospital, Bedford, Bedfordshire
- BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital, Guildford, Surrey
- BMI The Park Hospital, Nottingham
- BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital, Windsor, Berkshire
- BMI Ross Hall Hospital, Glasgow
- BMI The Runnymede Hospital, Chertsey, Surrey
- BMI Sarum Road Hospital, Winchester, Hampshire
- BMI The Saxon Clinic, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital, Croydon, Surrey
- BMI St Edmunds Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- BMI Syon Clinic, Brentford, Middlesex
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)