Following our inspection in May 2016, our full CQC report is now available for review.
While we fully acknowledge that we have some areas which require improvement, we would encourage you to read the summary of findings detailed at the front of the full report.
Many of the issues were rectified at the time of the inspection, and we have been working hard to ensure that we are addressing all of the matters raised.
We are delighted that the report identified and highlighted some really important aspects relating to the care delivered at BMI Bath Clinic.
In relation to the care that we deliver:-
- There were no hospital acquired infections during the reporting period
- Patients were given care and compassion that treated them as individuals.
- There was a high level of patient satisfaction with the service, including the Friends and Family test results. All the feedback we received from patients about their care and support was positive and highly complementary
- There was good emotional support for patients, particularly if they were anxious or nervous. Staff recognised and responded to these patients with compassion and kindness.
In relation to our staff:-
- There was a safe level of both nursing, medical and support staff with a good mix and range of skills and experience. The Resident Medical Officer was available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Staff acted upon the principle of the duty of candour.
- The staff always strived to make every patient experience an excellent one.
We look forward to welcoming you at BMI Bath Clinic.