At BMI Carrick Glen Hospital we offer a dedicated and fast access cardiology service that deals with the investigation, diagnosis and management of disorders of the heart and blood vessels.
We provide a range of non-invasive diagnostic tests, carried out by our Consultant Cardiologists which are done on an out-patient basis and include:
- 12 lead resting electrocardiogram (ECG)
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- 24 hour ambulatory ECG monitoring
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiogram)
- Medical device follow up including pacemaker, implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) and loop recorders
Direct referrals to the cardiology service are accepted and all appropriate tests are reported by our Consultant Cardiologists.
For any specialist imaging or interventional procedures patients will be asked to attend the Cardiac Catheterisation Lab at our sister hospital, BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow.
To find out more or to book a consultation please call 01292 288882 or make an online enquiry here.