Osteopathy detects, treats and prevents health problems by targeting a person’s muscles and joints. Osteopaths have a holistic approach and believe the whole body will work well if it is in good structural balance. At BMI Carrick Glen Hospital our experienced Osteopath, Miss Tara Drumond uses a range of techniques including massage, stretching, pressure work, manipulation and mobilisation to decrease stress and minimise pain.
Symptoms That May Ease with Osteopathy
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute and chronic backache or back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (not following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Headaches arising from the neck and migraine prevention
- Shoulder and elbow pain including frozen shoulder and tennis elbow
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
You can self-refer for our osteopathy service.
To find out more or to book a consultation please call 01292 288882 or make an online enquiry here.