BMI Fernbrae Hospital’s diagnostics imaging suite provides fast access to a wide range of diagnostic imaging services using some of the most advanced techniques and dedicated equipment. A highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team including professionally accredited radiographers and specialist consultant radiologists provide the service.
The results are typically available within a couple of days, with urgent reports available on the same day.
Diagnostic imaging services at BMI Fernbrae Hospital in Dundee include:
- General x-ray studies
- MRI mobile unit
- X-ray including Fluoroscopy guided procedures
BMI Fernbrae Hospital has a dedicated cardiology service that provides a range of non-invasive diagnostic tests, carried out by consultant cardiologists and cardiac physiologists.
These tests can be carried out on an out-patient or in-patient basis and include:
- 12 lead resting electrocardiogram (ECG)
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- 24 hour ambulatory ECG monitoring
- Cardiac ultrasound
- Exercise tolerance testing
- Medical device follow up including pacemaker, implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT) and loop recorders
- Seven day event monitoring
Please call 01382 631 400 for more information on the range of diagnostic imaging and cardiology services available at BMI Fernbrae Hospital.